Christie & Co. Property Group (CCPG), is a full service real estate advisory firm operating 6 years throughout South East Queensland and is looking to add Junior & Senior agents to its Brisbane & Gold Coast (Oct 21) office.
Positions are for an individual who will join a team focused on Residential Real Estate and Project Marketing through out all Brisbane and Gold Coast. We also offer many opportunities to expand your career into Commercial, Hospitality Sales, House & Land, Property Development, Finance & more as our company in expanding in many directions locally, interstate & international with a strong focus in USA & Asia.
The individual must be willing to grow within a dynamic company with a complete focus on servicing the client’s real estate needs. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, driven and organised advisor. Experience in the real estate industry preferred but not necessary.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Prospect new leads & listings
- Take initiative to cold & warm call leads for investors & potential property listings.
- Conduct open homes and all other duties associated with a listing agent
- Develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, market presentations, comparative analysis, coordinate information with other departments and brokers).
- Develop and grow relationships international, interstate and local with brokers, business, developers and individuals
- Research competitive market information and maintain understanding of market dynamics
- Participate in weekly team meetings to update colleagues on personal & market activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends
- Maintain and update various reporting that are required by clients and owners
- Effectively utilise all internal support groups and internal databases to support business
- Establish knowledge of the local developments & master plans
- Prepare basic to intermediate financial analysis with minimal supervision
- Conduct and oversee marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 5+ year’s experience in real estate.
- A college degree is preferred, but not necessary
- Advanced internet research capabilities
- Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word software is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Intuitive math skills
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Real estate license in the state where you’ll work
- Smartphone, laptop, and GPS, or the willingness to get them
- Reliable mode of transportation
CCPG is a very supportive & family work environment.
We are very diverse with over 15 nationalities and languages spoken in our office. We are total of 20+ team members and growing.
Our office is 280sqm, 2 levels with it a newly built top range media/editing room and podcast station free to utilise by any and all individuals driven enough to create there own extra marketing.
Our office has an internal marketing team equipped with the latest hardware, software, audio, visual & camera equipment.
- Work remotely out in the field or in the office.
- Free, optional educational services to grow your skills
All people please apply no matter your skills or background. We are looking for someone who can bring new points of difference and talent to scale with us.
Candidates will be short listed by phone call. If successful you will be invited to our office for a 2 stage interview.
All salaries, commissions, & packages are negotiable depending on your experience, sales history and potential value.